We are not promising free banking services only to impress you. Instead, we're building a reliable and sustainable business so that you can trust us with your money long term.
Euro payments across EU member states and between mano.bank accounts are free because they cost us next to nothing. However, we charge you a competitive rate for services that we pay for. See full pricing here.
We are a licensed bank and we are committed to the security of your funds. At the system level, all infrastructure and its elements are protected by internal and external firewalls, and payment data is encrypted to the highest security standards.
Operational-level security is ensured by dedicated in-house teams, constantly audited by our external partners.
There are two ways to open a mano.bank bank account:
1. Online: Complete your application here: https://account.mano.bank/en.
The application process consists of three steps:
• Client account. Create a secure login password for your account - it will ensure secure application data transfer.
• Personal information. Provide personal information and verify your identity remotely. More information about remote authentication can be found here.
• Signing the bank agreement. Upon receiving a positive response from the KYC / AML team, we will invite you to return to your personal account where you will be able to review and sign our agreements with just a few clicks.
2. At mano.bank branch at S. Moniuškos str. 27, Vilnius, LT-08115, Lithuania.
Bring a valid ID document with you. We will take care of the rest.
Mano.bank BIC number is KUSRLT24.
Here are instructions for receiving euro payments from outside of SEPA zone:
Beneficiary Bank: KUSRLT24
Beneficiary bank name: AB Mano bankas
Bank address: S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania
NOTE: KUSRLT24 is a direct member of TARGET2
Name: Name Surname
Update KYC data online at https://account.mano.bank/login.
This is the simplest and quickest way to update your KYC. It will only take a bit of time to set up your account if you have opened your bank account at a branch and this is the first time you are logging in to this platform.
1. Your login email is the email address that we use to communicate with you.
2. Click "Forgot password" and we'll email you a link to change your password.
3. Log in using the mentioned email address and the new password.
4. As part of your login process we will send you an SMS confirmation code to the mobile number that is associated with your bank account at mano.bank.
5. Once logged in, choose Update KYC for your bank account and follow the steps online.
1. Go to https://account.mano.bank/ and create an account (verify email address, mobile number and create a password).
2. Follow the steps online and add all your personal details, complete remote identity verification.
3. DO NOT follow any steps after the identitiy verification.
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you have registered.
5. We will manually assign your new account with previous KYC and invite you to complete the KYC update.
6. Once invited, log in to https://account.mano.bank/login using your email and password.
7. Choose "update KYC" and follow the steps online.
1. Log in to your account at https://account.mano.bank/login using your existing log in information or click "Forgot password".
2. Once logged in, choose "Update KYC".
3. Follow the steps online.
At the moment, we don't process incoming or outgoing payments to and from these countries:
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Iraq||Paracel Islands|
|Baker Island||Jan Mayen||Pitcairn Islands|
|Bouvet Island||Jarvis Island||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Christmas Island||Johnston Atoll||Spratly Islands|
|Clipperton Island||Kingman Reef||Svalbard|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Midway Islands||Syria|
|Coral Sea Islands||Navassa Island||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Dhekelia||North Korea||Wake Island|
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
|Pakistan||Wallis and Futuna|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Palestinian Territories||Yemen|
|Howland Island||Palmyra Atoll|
We can not open a bank account for persons or businesses from the following countries:
|Afghanistan||The Gambia||Palestinian Territories|
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Guinea||Paracel Islands|
|The Bahamas||Guinea-Bissau||Pitcairn Islands|
|Botswana||Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Sierra Leone|
|Bouvet Island||Howland Island||Somalia|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Iran||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Burkina Faso||Iraq||South Sudan|
|Burma (Myanmar)||Jamaica||Spratly Islands|
|Cayman Islands||Johnston Atoll||Syria|
|Christmas Island||Kingman Reef||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Midway Islands||Vanuatu|
|Coral Sea Islands||Navassa Island||Venezuela|
|Crimea||Nicaragua||Virgin Islands, US|
|Dhekelia||Norfolk Island||Wallis and Futuna|
French Southern and Antarctic Lands