Make Your Money Work Harder
Guaranteed Safety for Your Deposits
At Mano Bank, rest assured that your deposits are fully insured by the Deposit and Investment Insurance PI. We proudly stand as the first in Lithuania to be awarded a specialized bank licence. This licence, granted by the European Central Bank via the Bank of Lithuania, empowers us to offer comprehensive banking services across the entire European financial market, spanning 27 member states, without any constraints.
Deposit interest calculator
Enter the amount of the deposit, choose the planned term and find out what amount you will receive at the end of the period.
Term deposits interest rates
Term deposits with financial institutions are accepted with an additional condition of providing a 31-day advance notice of withdrawal. To create a term deposit agreement, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Minimum contribution amount – EUR 500.
Maximum amount of term deposits per customer – EUR 500,000.
To conclude a term deposit for an amount of more than EUR 500,000 with individually determined pricing, contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Term Deposits for Business
- Annual interest on term deposits is up to 1.50%.
- Term – from 6 months to 5 years.
- You can choose to pay interest every 1, 3 or 6 months or at the end of the period.
- Deposits up to EUR 100,000 are insured by Deposit and Investment Insurance PI.
- Do you have an account with us? Log in to the internet bank and make a deposit.
- Are you a new customer? Open an account for deposit.