Make Your Money Work Harder, Earn Up To 4.15%
Secure and Insured Deposits
At Mano Bank, your deposits are fully insured by the Deposit and Investment Insurance PI. We take pride in being the pioneers in Lithuania to be granted a specialized bank license. This licence, issued by the European Central Bank via the Bank of Lithuania, authorizes us to offer a complete range of banking services across the common European financial market, encompassing all 27 member states, without any limitations.
Special Offer: Earn Interest on Your Current Account Funds
Maximize the potential of your company’s financial resources with our special offer. Now, not only can your fixed-term deposits yield returns, but the funds in your current account can also earn a steady income. Enjoy a 1.50% interest rate on your account balance while retaining full flexibility to use those funds for your business needs.
Deposit interest calculator
Enter the amount of the deposit, choose the planned term and find out what amount you will receive at the end of the period.
Term deposits interest rates
- Minimum contribution amount – EUR 500.
- Maximum amount of term deposits per customer – EUR 500,000.
- To conclude a term deposit for an amount of more than EUR 500,000 with individually determined pricing, contact us by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The interest rates on term deposits shown above do not apply to financial institutions.
More About Term Deposits for Business
- Annual interest on term deposits is up to 4.15%.
- Term – from 6 months to 5 years.
- You can choose to pay interest every 1, 3 or 6 months or at the end of the period.
- Deposits up to EUR 100,000 are insured by „Deposit and Investment Insurance PI“.
- Do you have an account with us? Log in to the internet bank and make a deposit.
- Are you a new customer? Open an account for deposit.